The varioPRINT 140 Series of monochrome digital presses raises the bar on quality, dependability and efficiency. Built on proven technology and market driven extensions, the varioPRINT 140 delivers productivity, ease of use and versatility. Innovative DirectPress Technology, a highly stable technology, prints consistently high-quality images on a wide range media and produces zero ozone. It is powered by the PRISMAsync Print Server which features a highly visual user interface that gives users full control over production scheduling.
Designed for small-to-medium size commercial, quick printers, franchise, and in-plants, the varioPRINT 140 Series provides a sustainable solution that's extremely versatile, reliable, and easy to operate. Its reliability and efficiency makes it optimal for environments with average monthly print volumes up to 800,000 letter-size images. Enhancements to copy and scan capabilities address the high document digitization needs in markets such as legal, healthcare and education. An extensive range of in-line finishing options provides users with professional, finished documents whether it's simple booklets or complex manuals.
- 115 Copies/Prints per Minute
- Print Resolution 600 x 2400 dpi, 200 lpi screen
- Print booklets on media sizes of up to 12.6" x 19.2"
- Up to 12,000-sheet feeding capacity
- Duplex 13 lb. Bond to 110 lb. Cover* (50 gsm to 300 gsm)
- Scan-to-SMB, FTPS, USB, Email, and DocBox
- Duty Cycle up to 2.2 million impressions per month